Friday, July 15, 2011

Confirmation

So the ineffable Ms. Walton at State shot me an email today confirming that all Econ offers for the September A-100 went out and have been accepted. It's not a surprise but it's hard not to be disappointed.

On another note, I've been thinking of analyzing the FSOT questions published by ACT (or State), and putting down a list of things that you should study. The trick is whether that's NDA compliant or not. Have to think about it.

Ah well, off to work on the PNQ's.


2 comments:

Bfiles said...

sorry, wannabe. It's not easy. Best of luck on your 2nd candidacy.

fsowannabe said...

Thanks, Bridget. I knew when I said no last year that my chances would decline as time went on. I just hoped I was wrong. Anyhow, it gives us time as a family to try again (the Mrs. is applying again), and more time to get our finances and household in shape for when the call does come (I'm staying optimistic-ish). Hope you are doing well!