Saturday, January 5, 2013

Painting begins

Painting has begun.  In an irritating note, the colors in the girls' room are not in the right place - but the girls like it.  Also, the contractors, for I assume their own gain, used a different paint brand.  Still, I think it looks nice.  It will look nicer once I get some freebies out of the contractors for messing around.

Here is the main living/dining room:

 Through the window you can see the play structure that Santa left the girls for the holidays.

Here is the master (a darker green than the living/dining area- and yes, I like green).
And the girls' room
It's coming along.  After I catch up on work, I'll be using the rest of January and February to downsize my current abode, and obtain some more furnishings for the new place.

No comments: