Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pool Rehab Begins

So I've been working with various contractors getting quotes on how much it will cost to take the pool from cess to sensational.  It's a lot.  So I've decided to do the rehab in stages.  The reasonable stage of just doing what I should afford went by the wayside once my girls started imagining there was a pool.  So...I'll be rehabbing to the point of operability.  The nice touches (pool heater, pavers, salt water system) will have to come later....after bankruptcy later.

Anyhow, here's the second stage of rehab - the first was emptying the dark, impenetrable waters, then removing all the various beasties and debris that was left over.  Now they are removing the old broken tiles and getting the pool ready for replastering.  Here's a pic from today.




No comments: