Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Language Exam Results

So the results are in and I passed!

Given how quickly the exam went (maybe 7-9 minutes total), I guess I shouldn't have been worried. So that's good news. At least I haven't lost all my Japanese.

With the .17 boost, my new score is a 5.67 according to the inestimable Ms. Walton at State, I'm in the high 20's on the Econ register. That's a lot higher than I expected to get after the free-fall of last week. Sadly, however, I think it's still unlikely that I'll receive an offer for the September A-100.

Hope springs eternal, though...

2 comments:

Becky said...

Congrats on passing the test!

Bfiles said...

hooray! that is great news and a great feeling, isn't it? Just keep hope alive. I never thought I'd make it in and here I am. Crossing fingers for you.