Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Back from the Banks!

So very sorry for completely disappearing. It seems I'm not the only one with a bit of blog fatigue, as some of my favorite blogs are either taking a break or considering taking a break. Sadly, given my posting frequency, I have far less of a reason to be blogtigued.

Since I've been AWOL for a bit, I thought I'd share some pics of my daughters. As you can see from the pictures, the FSOWannabe girls had a great time at the OBX.

This is Phoebe. The youngest member of the tribe. Likes: playing, eating, playing, eating, and playing and eating. And playing in the bathtub...while eating. Dislikes: full diapers and not getting her way (she experiences the latter quite frequently).


This is Caetlin, the eldest. She's a fan of running from waves, but not too fast.


4 comments:

Sidra said...

omg ur daughters are so cute!!!! They must be so excited about spending their childhood overseas--I would honestly have loved a childhood like that!! :) Too cute!

And ya, I will def try again next year for the FSO process, and I hope your wife passes it too! I am glad to go in it again with a stronger understanding of the FS too. I hope to score higher and maybe even choose a different track. My boyfriend is taking the exam in October, since English is his second language (he was born in the former Yugoslavia and came to the US at age 8) his grammar skills are a bit lacking so I have to start helping him with that.

A Daring Adventure said...

YAY!! FSOWANNABE PICTURES OF PEOPLE!!!

And not just people, FSOWannabe GORGEOUS DAUGHTERS!

YAY!!

Oh, they are just Too. Cute! How incredibly adorable!

Glad you're back, glad you're not fatigued, and SO glad you're sharing adorable daughter pictures! What a treat!

I'll Take Mine... said...

The FSOwannabe-girls look so happy.
It's nice to see your kids.

And thanks for mentioning me. I'm flattered.

Bfiles said...

oh, the wannabe girls are SOOOO cute! Thanks for sharing them w us, and welcome back!