Sunday, June 20, 2010

Being a Father

1,403 days ago I became a father. I can honestly say that I feel like I'm the one who got lucky on this deal. Everyday I wake up to my oldest's footsteps clomping down the hall and I think to myself, "Dear God, it's 6 am, please go back to sleep!" After a shower and a coffee, though, I realize how blessed I am. Caetlin and Phoebe, thank you for being my daughters. Here's one of my favorite pictures of the girls showing that, even at the grand ages of 3.5 and 1.5, they know I'm not cool enough.



3 comments:

Sidra said...

they are too cute!! Hope you had a very nice Father's Day! :)

A Daring Adventure said...

Oh my GOSH they are so cute. SO cute. Yes, you are blessed!

And yes, Happy (Belated - I'm behind on blog reading) Father's Day to a guy who I'm sure is a phenomenal Dad. :)

Bfiles said...

adorable picture! hope you had a nice father's day!